Industrial Info to Present Webinar on Global Power Project Spending
SUGAR LAND--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is pleased to be presenting a complimentary online webinar focusing on the outlook for global Power project spending in 2018. The webinar will be held November 29 at 9 a.m. CST (10 a.m. EST).
Globally, the Power Industry continues to make major transformations, especially as development of renewables take the place of other forms of energy. Strategies are being formed as the industry moves to form a balance between supplying reliable, cost-effective electricity while transitioning to lower-carbon emissions. Join us as we discuss Power Industry spending and seek to answer the following questions:
- Which global regions are experiencing the greatest demand growth for new electricity?
- What are the hotspots for development of renewable energy?
- What is the outlook for new-build activity by world region and fuel type?
- Where are coal and nuclear assets still being developed?
- What are the strong areas for in-plant capex and maintenance investment?
The webinar is entirely complimentary, and participants will receive a link for “on demand” viewing after the presentation. Make sure to RSVP today!