Industrial Info Presents Annual Oil & Gas Outlook in Baton Rouge This Week
Industrial Info Resources is pleased to present an Industrial Oil & Gas Outlook and Networking Event in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on October 12. As President Trump completes his first year in office and geopolitical situations continue changing, how will this affect the industrial marketplace? What will be the impact on industrial plant spending?
Industrial Info's upcoming Industrial Market Outlook will seek to answer these and other questions, including:
- How much investment is slated for the Gulf Coast region in 2017?
- As the first wave of petrochemical mega-projects winds down, will there be a second wave that will keep spending levels high over the next couple of years?
- How will crude oil production and refining margins hold through 2018?
- What are the opportunities in targeted sectors such as Terminals and Pipelines?
In addition to our top-line spending forecast and labor market analysis, our industry experts will provide outlooks for the following industries:
- Power Generation and Transmission & Distribution
- Oil & Gas Terminals, Pipelines, and Production, including liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- Petroleum Refining
- Chemical Processing, including olefins and methanol
The complimentary event will begin at 3:30 p.m. at the Baton Rouge River Center. After the presentations, Industrial Info will hold a networking session with complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres, allowing you a chance to meet your industry peers or ask further questions of our industry experts. Space is limited, so make sure to RSVP today!
For more information and updates, please subscribe to the IIR blog.