Industrial Info Presents Annual Oil & Gas Outlook in Baton Rouge This Week
Industrial Info Resources is pleased to present an Industrial Oil & Gas Outlook and Networking Event in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on October 12. As President Trump completes his first year in office and geopolitical situations continue changing, how will this affect the industrial marketplace? What will be the impact on industrial plant spending?
Industrial Info's upcoming Industrial Market Outlook will seek to answer these and other questions, including:
- How much investment is slated for the Gulf Coast region in 2017?
- As the first wave of petrochemical mega-projects winds down, will there be a second wave that will keep spending levels high over the next couple of years?
- How will crude oil production and refining margins hold through 2018?
- What are the opportunities in targeted sectors such as Terminals and Pipelines?
- Power Generation and Transmission & Distribution
- Oil & Gas Terminals, Pipelines, and Production, including liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- Petroleum Refining
- Chemical Processing, including olefins and methanol
For more information and updates, please subscribe to the IIR blog.