Join Industrial Info at its Industrial Market Outlook in Houston
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info will hold its annual Industrial Market Outlook conference in Houston, Texas on January 17, 2018. Please join us as we discuss the latest trends that will impact project spending in North America, including the Gulf Coast region, over the next 12-24 months.
Some of the topics include:
- Labor constraints on plant spending in the Gulf Coast region
- Effects of federal corporate tax reforms
- The next major investment waves for methanol and ethylene in the Chemical Processing Industry
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Oil & Gas spending, and the likelihood of an increase in investments
- Refining turnaround activity and the causes of delays
- Trump's ending of the federal "war on coal" and spending drivers in the Power market
RSVP Now! Industrial Info is tracking almost 2,000 projects valued at more than $396 billion in the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast Region, with almost 23% of the investment dollars currently expected to kick off in 2018.
Join our Networking Event
Following the presentation, join us for our networking event with your industry peers. Complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served. IIR's industry experts will also be available after the presentation for Q&A. Finally, learn about what's new with IIR's Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Integrated Platform and get live demonstrations of our new tools and databases:
- Market Analytics Dashboard for a 30,000-foot view of the market
- Account Locator to identify key clients and prospects
- Disaster Impact Tracker for monitoring natural disaster weather-related events and their impact on plants and units
- Mining Equipment Search which includes 17 types of equipment at operational mines
Date: January 17, 2018
Registration: 3:30 p.m.
Outlook: 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Networking: 6:00-8:00 p.m
Location: George R. Brown Convention Center
Oil & Gas
Metals & Minerals
Food and Beverage
Pulp, Paper & Wood
Pharmaceutical and Biotech
U.S. and Canada Labor
For more information and updates, please subscribe to the IIR blog.