Join Industrial Info for Market Outlook & Networking Event in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
Industrial Info Resources is pleased to be holding a complimentary Market Outlook & Networking Event on May 2 in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. Industrial Info’s industry experts will be discussing the latest trends that will impact project spending in North America.
Among the market regions to be discussed are the Northeast and New England, where Industrial Info is tracking more than 2,000 industrial projects valued at more than $94.5 billion that are planned to kick off construction in 2018 and 2019.
As abundant and inexpensive natural gas continues flowing from the Marcellus Shale, a wave of natural gas-fired Power projects is occurring in the region, which Industrial Info will be discussing in its outlook. Other items to be addressed include:
- Potential impact of changes to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Rising oil prices and their impact on liquefied natural gas and Oil & Gas spending
- How global food demand is fueling Food & Beverage Industry expansion
- Expectations surrounding the next waves of petrochemical investments
- Impact of an aging population and medical cannabis on spending in the Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry
Industries covered will include:
- Oil & Gas
- Petroleum Refining
- Chemical Processing
- Food & Beverage
After the presentations, complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres will be served, allowing you time to network with your peers or ask questions of our industry experts. You will also be able to see live demonstrations or our updated tools and databases.
The event will take place at the Radisson Valley Forge on May 2. Registration begins at 3:30 p.m., followed by the outlook presentations at 4 p.m. Space is limited, so make sure to RSVP today!