Industrial Info's Tony Salemme to Speak at Northeast Petrochemical Construction 2018
Industrial Info is a sponsor of Petrochemical Update's Northeast Petrochemical Construction 2018 conference and exhibition, to be held June 18-19 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, at the Westin Convention Centre. The conference is where global business leaders come together to address the industry’s most pressing challenges and developments.
Tony Salemme, Industrial Info's Vice President - Craft Labor Group, will participate in a panel discussion titled "Construction Workforce Development -- A Northeast Petrochemical Focus." Industrial Info also will have a booth at the conference.
Attendees will meet and hear from major operators, contractors and other key stakeholders who are working to develop petrochemical projects and infrastructure in the U.S. Northeast. The event is expected to draw more than 600 senior-level attendees.
Key speakers include Hilary Mercer, vice president of Shell Pennsylvania Chemicals, who is overseeing the construction of Royal Dutch Shell plc's (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) Franklin ethylene plant in Monaca, Pennsylvania; Stacey Olsen, president -- Appalachia, Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California); and West Virginia Secretary of Commerce H. Wood Thrasher.
In all, the conference will feature more than 50 speakers. The first day of the conference includes talks on:
- Forging the Future with Energy -- Boosting Economic Development Opportunities in the Tri-State Region
- Safety, Skills and Capacity -- When Contractors and Trades Collaborate the Client Wins!
- China Energy Investment -- A Game Changer for West Virginia
- Appalachia NGL Hub -- Key Updates & Developments
- Developing a World Leading Petrochemical Supply Chain in Appalachia
- A Step-by-Step Guide in Site Availability in the North East
- How to Deliver World Leading Petrochemical Constructions in the U.S. North East
The Petrochemical Construction event will be co-located with the Gas Power Plant Engineering & Construction Conference, which brings together hundreds of gas power plant construction executives in one place. For more information on the Gas Power event, click here.
For more petrochemical industry news, please subscribe to the IIR blog.