Join Industrial Info for a Power Industry Spending Outlook Webinar
Join Britt Burt, Industrial Info's vice president of Power Industry research, and Shaheen Chohan, vice president of Global Analytics, as they discuss the trends that are driving global investments in the Power Industry.
Some of the topics will include:
- Market trends by world region
- The outlook for renewable energy investments
- Hot spots for development of new natural gas-fired power generation capacity
- The outlook for in-plant capital and maintenance project activity
- Global overview of the coal-fired generating sector
- Key areas of the world where new nuclear power generation is being developed
- Overall analysis of growth in non-traditional power generation
Wind and hydro rank highest in terms of investment value, with more than $6 trillion in active power projects tracked by Industrial Info throughout the world. But coal and nuclear also feature prominently in planned project spending, although not as much in North America. Among other subjects, the webinar will highlight key areas where coal-fired development is continuing.
See this month's NavigatIIR online newsletter for a discussion of global wind and hydro projects.
Nuclear development remains strong in parts of Europe and Asia, and with continued carbon dioxide emissions reduction goals, there may be an uptick in nuclear development. The International Energy Agency (Paris, France) recently advocated the development of new nuclear power stations as a means of carbon reduction, reporting that nuclear energy had cut carbon dioxide emissions by more than 60 billion metric tons in the past 50 years. For more information, see May 30, 2019, article - IEA: Nuclear Power Plays Big Role in Global Carbon Reduction Goals. The rollout of new nuclear power will be a point of discussion in the upcoming webinar.
Join us June 12 for this informative and complimentary webinar. Make sure to RSVP today!