Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global Chemical Processing Outlook
Capacity investment projects in the U.S. continue at a prolific pace in response to continued low feedstock and energy costs. Similarly, inexpensive methanol is fueling investment in methanol-to-olefins (MTO) projects in China, where Industrial Info is tracking more than $27.5 billion in MTO-related projects. Click here for a list.
Crude-oil volatility has returned, and this will potentially slow some naphtha-based projects in Asia, although demand growth for chemicals globally remains strong, and there is a very favorable outlook on spending for the Chemical Industry globally.
Join us as we discuss these and other topics, including:
- Summaries of planned petrochemical capacity additions
- Future spending outlined by world region
- Demonstrations of spending by industry segment
- A focus on key market drivers influencing future spending
- Capital spending by project type (expansions, additions, etc.)
Join us for this informative webinar! Make sure to RSVP today!