Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on North America's Food & Beverage Industry
Industrial Info is pleased to be presenting a complimentary webinar on the North American Food & Beverage Industry at 9 a.m. CDT (10 a.m. EDT) on August 8. Join Randy Godet, Industrial Info's vice president of Food & Beverage Industry research, and Shaheen Chohan, vice president of Global Analytics, as they discuss the spending outlook for the industry in 2019-20.
The U.S. Food & Beverage Industry's growth has been on an upward trajectory since the end of the global recession, and for many firms, much of that growth has been the result of strong gains in export markets and duty-free imports. While underlying trends and key market dynamics in domestic markets influence the outlook for capital expenditures, recent disruptions to trade flows and the imposition of tariffs on food products will have the biggest impact. What once seemed like just rhetoric and posturing over trade agreements has since turned into the volleying of tariffs by trading partners and the seeking of new partnerships. U.S. firms and their manufacturing bases are responding to the potential for an all-out trade war. Industrial Info's industry experts will discuss the current state of the Food & Beverage Industry in North America, including insights into trends by sector.
Among the North American Food & Beverage projects being tracked by Industrial Info are:
- a $470 million cheese processing plant in Michigan
- a grassroot chicken processing plant in Arkansas
- a soybean crush plant and refinery in North Dakota
- several planned maintenance projects
Some topics in the webinar will include:
- The prospects of new trade deals and how concerns over less export demand could derail growth projections for an industry that relies heavily on growth and sustenance in offshore markets
- A focus on key market drivers influencing future spending
- Spending outlook by market sector
- Capital spending by project type (expansions, grassroot, etc.)
Make sure to join us for this informative webinar! RSVP today!