Where is the Global Power Industry Headed in 2020-2021?
The global Power Industry is experiencing a major transformation as power producers develop unique strategies to meet ever-increasing electricity demand, while moving toward lower-carbon energy sources. Despite the growth in renewable energy, many regions are seeing growth in traditional power generation, which is only expected to continue.
In a webinar on Wednesday, November 6, Industrial Info's industry experts will discuss activity by geographic region and key energy sources to meet worldwide demand for electricity. Listen as Britt Burt, vice president of research for the Power Industry, and Shaheen Chohan, vice president of Global Analytics, discuss topics such as:
- Grassroot power plant development
- In-plant capital expenditures (modernizations, upgrades, environmental compliance, etc.)
- Planned maintenance activity
- New development of coal-fired and nuclear generation
- The impact of natural gas in meeting future energy needs
Click here to register for Industrial Info's 2019-2021 Global Power Spending Outlook on Wednesday, November 6, from 9 am to 10 am CST.